20 May 2013

28 Weeks!




how far along? 28 Weeks! Helllooo third trimester!!!!
how are you measuring?
1 or 2 days ahead...

size of baby? An acorn squash
heartbeat?
142 bpm
total weight gain/loss?
Around 8-10 pounds
maternity clothes?
Oh yes! 
stretch marks?
 No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night. But i do see a lot more blue veins on my stomach. joy joy
sleep?
I haven't slept well the past two months-literally.  I dread going to sleep (I know, I know, y'all are thinking "wait until baby is here! Doesn't get any better")  I just keep tossing and turning and every time I do, I wake up.  Also, he kicks me all night long, which i LOVE, but sometimes when I'm trying to sleep it gets a tiny bit frustrating.  :)    
best moment this week?
  DEFINITELY seeing our sweet sweet babe in a 4d ultrasound.  OMG i can't wait to share photos.  He is SOOO cute!

movement? All day long. I LOVE IT!
food cravings?
I have to have a cold glass of milk every morning, but other than that no cravings lately.
gender predictions?
A boy!
what i miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, sleeping well, bending over without struggling, ha!

what i'm looking forward to: We start our birthing classes this week- should be interesting and educational!
how are you feeling?
Pretty good!  No more back pain, thankfully! I can't bend down really that easily anymore so I am depending on my husband to help me change the laundry (we have stackables) and pick things up from the floor.  Thanks Darling!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!!

    Hopefully he'll start behaving at letting you rest!

    ReplyDelete