10 September 2013

Dear Winslow


Dearest baby boy,

This week has been so great yet so tiring.  A couple days you were not happy at all, and it wore me out a little! It's so hard to hear you cry and not be able to do anything about it.  If you promise not to tell, I'll let you know that I cried with you.  It was hard.  There will be days like that.  But there will also be days where you are happy as can be, which is most days.  I love watching you take in the world.  All the new sights and sounds...the way you are starting to coo just a tiny bit.  You'll talk to me a lot and then let out a big cry and then be happy as can be again.

You're so funny.

I love you.

We met daddy for dinner tonight while he was at work.  I had my first experiences of nursing you in the car.  It was funny because I kept looking outside to make sure no one was peeking at me.  You do great in your carseat so far!  Only a couple cries and then you're fine. 

You are such a joy.  I love being your mom.

I pray for you every single night.  I pray for your salvation, I pray for your health, your wife, your little fingers and toes.  I pray for everything.  You have blessed me so much in the past 3 weeks, it's insane. 

I love you.

When you sleep, you love to make little chirps and grunts.  You'll even let out a cry but I am convinced it's because you're dreaming.  It doesn't even phase you.  Let's just hope you learn to sleep a tiny iny bit longer in the coming weeks.. i know you will. :)

It's hard getting adjusted to this big ol' world!  I hope I am making it as easy as possible for you, little W.

We are so in love with you.  I can't even put it into words.  When I think about you and how God made you so perfect and beautiful, it makes me tear up. 

You are wonderful and the perfect missing piece in our family. 

Love,

Your mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment