10 September 2013

Too early?

Is it too early to decorate for fall?

I think not.

Is it still in the 90's outside?  Well, yeah..but that doesn't stop me from wanting a pumpkin spice latte and ungodly amount of pumpkin bread. 

 Some of the best fall decor can be found in your backyard! I picked up the pine cones and the twigs from there.  It's so easy to decorate with them.  I think I may spray paint some pine cones too!


 I still think that turquoise fan is my favorite Goodwill find EVER.  And it was $2.99. 

It becomes quite the challenge when you have this little fella wanting your attention too:

Melt. my. heart.  He is precious, if I do say so.

So, I may not have gone ALL OUT like I usually do, but I love this season and I did what I could in ten minutes! :)

 No, that is not my child in the picture frame...I'm waiting on photos from Shutterfly!



 Cute little scarecrow man from Hobby Lobby for 80% last year!  I need to go back once the fall stuff is on clearance again. 


Doesn't my house look so clean with a newborn? HA!!  Take a look at what's in the corner.

WHO KNEW babies needed so much stuff?  It's like a baby explosion in here now.  But I love it.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

(To be fair, his nursery is upstairs and I'm not about to walk up and down the stairs 123098 times a day changing his outfit from when he peed or pooped on himself and change his diaper a bazillion times a day..so this is his "station" which holds all of his outfits, diapers, and other baby items.)

Happy Fall, Y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, can you please come decorate my house for fall?! You're house is SO cozy and beautiful! You have such a good touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the decorations on the kitchen table! It is the perfect amount of decor without looking too busy! I really need to step up my game :)

    ReplyDelete