30 October 2013

I'm obsessed

I'm obsessed with gallery walls.  There, I said it.

I have one going up the stairs, in W's nursery, and now I have one above the couch.  You can't ever have too many pictures, if you ask me.  That's what makes a house a home, right?

Here's a before photo of what used to be above the couch.  I love this print, but it was time for a change.  I believe I got that at HomeGoods for $99. It's HUGE and beautiful.



And here's what I came up with after scrounging around the house for frames and other things.  The great thing is I didn't spend any money on making this, except for the frame for the big newborn photo of little W in the middle. Got that one for $12.99 from TJ Maxx.




 Winslow approves!



 And here's our mantel with my new favorite family photo! 
I love this photo and his sweet little smile!



2 comments:

  1. Ah! I love it! It looks much homier (that's not a word, I don't think--but I think you get what I'm saying) with the gallery wall! I need you to come and help me do a gallery wall! Our walls are still all basically bare even after living here for 9 months. It's shameful, really. Also, your little family is the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doll, i LOVE a good gallery wall too. and i've always been a picture diva myself. can't help it. they make me smile!! and gallery walls are usually a reflection of who you are as a family -- just like yours is! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete