23 October 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

So, I've decided to compile a few things that I think would be super cute for my babe.  I may do this every Wednesday...I may not.  Just depends on if the babe says I can. ;)





Foxes on little boys kill me, in a good way.  I love them.  His nursery has a few foxes scattered around and I am hoping to get my hands on a few of these adorable outfits for him this year.



fox
Row One:  Old Navy, Gap, Target
Row Two:  Gyboree, Carters, Gap
Row Three:  Gymboree, Osh Kosh, Gymboree
Row Four: Target, 3 sprouts,  Skiphop


That fox lunchbox- Winslow NEEDS that when he goes to preschool. :)  In a few years...

Also, if you search FOXES on etsy, you will drool.  I want everything!

Happy Hump Day!

Xoxo,

Kait

3 comments:

  1. I love foxes. I am planning to do a "woodland creatures" (raccoon, fox, etc) birthday party for Gideon.
    Also, you should totally get the fox backpack that matches that lunchbox. http://www.diapers.com/p/skip-hop-zoo-pack-fox-104334?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_term=SH-219&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&CAWELAID=1338674196&utm_content=pla&ca_sku=SH-219&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw=%7Bkeyword%7D

    Gideon has the monkey one and I got his name embroidered on it and we use it as his diaper/nursery bag so I don't have to carry a big bulky one. Plus, he can use it later on for preschool and what not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT idea! I'm totally getting him this! OMG I am in love. Winslow's nursery is woodland themed and I am thinking of doing his 1st birthday (in 10 months!) the same. We will see.

      Thanks for the link, I am so pumped.

      Delete
  2. The Old Navy fox onesie was on sale (in-store) when I was in there last week. You should go see if it still is!

    ReplyDelete