14 October 2013

Scenes from the weekend...

This past weekend, hubby had his two good friends come in from Charlotte. They haven't met W yet, so it was exciting to have them spend a couple days with us.  W was the center of attention most of the time, and it was glorious.  He is such a perfect little man and everyone is in love with him. :) 

Friday evening we went to my in-laws to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday.  It was a nice evening of pizza, wings, and cake. YUM! 








Saturday around lunchtime our friends came, and we headed to Raleigh to the Farmer's Market for lucnh- we ate at the seafood restaurant. That's what it is called- NC Seafood Restaurant.  It was so delicious.  We also walked around looking at all the pumpkins and I picked up some apples to make an apple pie.  










 We just took it easy on Sunday and went to church, then I cooked some lunch and we watched the season premeire of The Walking Dead.  Twas a good day.







Oh yeah, and I let W ride Darla- I can see many more great times with this pup once he gets older.  ;)

 

Doesn't he look thrilled? 


Happy Monday, y'all!

Xoxo,

Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment