15 April 2014

Red Front Door


Guess how many times I've painted my front door since we've been here?  We've been here 4 months shy of 2 years..i've painted the front door..


6 times.

I need to go through the archives and find all the colors I've painted it.  But I am happy to say it's going to stay this color...until further notice. Haha.

When we moved in, it was a nasty burnt orange/red color.  Then I painted it:

Blue
Turquoise
Another shade of blue
Another shade of turquoise
black
 
and now red.  

Here's what it looked like last week:


And here's what it looks like now:


















Also, I did not chalk my porch...it's pollen.  Yes, it's horrible.  


I like red.  Makes a statement.  And would you check out that beautiful potted flower? 

1 comment:

  1. Ours looks the same way! Hate it! Love the red door!

    ReplyDelete