25 April 2014

TGIF

It's Friday.  I hate Fridays. 

I have to work all day on Friday's.  That's why I hate them.  But it does mean weekend...and I love weekends. 

Don't really have much to say, but I'll leave you with some pictures of our whereabouts this week.

W has started sitting like this sometimes...it is my favorite thing ever.  Reminds me of when I was so small..I remember sitting like that.  And look how cute those little toes are.  I love baby toes. and baby love handles.
Y'all.  I found the self-timer app...life will never be the same. 
He must do kung-fu when he sleeps...somehow he removed two bumper pads and decided to use one as a pillow.
If this isn't a #momlife pic, I don't know what is.  Dirty mirror, baby climbing everything, dog blankly staring, un-made bed, messy room...I'm not even ashamed.  Oh yeah, can't forget my #selfie.
I ordered W his swimmin' trunks. Look how ADORABLE.  They're from Target.
These two...they are already BFFs.  I can't wait to see them grow up together.

Got a fun weekend planned! Stay tuned for details!  We are making our first roadtrip with the whole fam (Darla included!)


HAPPY FRIDAY, Y'ALL.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey- I just found your blog and saw this post, wanted to share about W-sitting, http://nspt4kids.com/parenting/w-sitting-and-your-childs-growth/

    ReplyDelete