24 March 2015

FACELIFT


Wow, right?

My blog got a NEW NAME and a facelift!

I've been toying with the idea for a while of getting a new name. I have been Mrs. DIY and the tennis guy since I started this blog, in 2010!  However, I am not much of a DIYer anymore (well, I am, but I never blog about it).  And let's face it.  This is mostly about my kid.  He takes the spotlight. 

And this is a place for me to journal.  To write down my thoughts, my dreams, my bad days and good.  I am not blogging for fame, for comments, or for recognition.  I tell my story so I can re-read it in the future. So my kids can read it one day.  So my family can read it.  So that's how I came up with "The Jones Journal".



I am still Mrs DIY, but my blog just has a new name. ;)

Hope you like it!



**Some small changes are still taking place, so thank you for bearing with me.*




No comments:

Post a Comment