04 March 2015

Stitchfix #9


I am THREE months behind on Stitch Fix posts.  But now that you know why, I'm sure you'll let it slide.  

I love Stitch Fix and am so excited every single month it shows up at my door. Even though I haven't kept all 5 items yet, I usually keep one or two and I promise I wear those more than anything in my closet! The quality is superb.

What's Stich Fix, if you're new around here?


Stitch Fix is an online personal stylist-  
You create an online profile.
You get five hand picked items.
Keep what you love, send back what you don't.. You sign up here and pay $20 a month to have someone pick out five pieces of clothing for you that gets mailed to your door!  The bonus is if you keep any items, you get to put the $20 styling fee towards your clothing.  
 
You can pick your price points (I chose "The cheapest option" and then they'll send you items for you to try on at home, and you return them in three days(in a prepaid envelope).  If you like all the items, you can get  25% your whole order!


Here's what was in my 9th box!

1. Molly V-Neck Sweater by B_Envied



 This was just okay for me.  It was comfy but just wasn't a huge fan.  It is black and white speckled which I liked, and "holey" for lack of a better word, but the sleeves were baggy under the arms and so I didn't keep it.  RETURNED


2.  McQue Solid Lace Sleeve Blouse by 41Hawthorn



 This was super soft and gorgeous on.  I love lace and so this was a plus for me.  The price of $48 is okay, but I decided not to keep it because I have a ton of blue blouses.  And I wanted something I could wear with jean shorts/ more casual clothing for spring and summer.  RETURNED

3.  Nat Embellished Neckline Blouse by Skies are Blue


This top I didn't love when i saw it in the box, but once I tried it on, I felt differently about it.  The neckline is so pretty and sparkly (which I love) and the "stripes" down the front add a very elegant touch as well.  The short sleeves are split so it makes it a little more flowy and feminine.  I loved this top because I don't have anything like it in my closet and I don't ever wear green.  So i kept it!  KEPT

4.  Layla Striped Elbow Patch Detail Cardigan by Honey Punch

I didn't have the right undershirt for this top, but Winslow was running around like a banshee and the sun was going down.. so I dealt with it.  Now, I have a million cardigans so I honestly wasn't excited about that.  But I don't have any with stripes and I am a big sucker for elbow patches.  That's all.  KEPT


5.  Nasima Lace Panel 3/4 Sleeve Blouse by Renee C.



There's that lace again.  My stylist knows me so well.  I freaking love lace.  However, I didn't end up keeping this just because it's black and I have WAY to many black shirts.  I requested some fun patterns next because I don't want anymore solid tops right now.  RETURNED


Overall, this was a great box.  I liked all the items for different reasons but ended up keeping two.  

If you would like to sign up for Stitch Fix, click here! Next month will be my 12th box! I've been subscribing for a whole year and I. LOVE. It.  Yes, it's a little more pricey than Target or TJMaxx, but the quality is so much better and you can't find some of these items elsewhere. Worth it to me to have some awesome pieces in your wardrobe.  

If you sign up under my link, I'll get a credit towards my next box and you can share your link to get credit too.  :)


So did you like anything?  Tell me your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment