19 April 2011

A few things...

As promised, I am sharing with y'all the wreath and skirts my mom and I made when she visited this weekend!

I had a smaller wreath on my front door, but it was just a little too small for my liking. 

Here's the new one I made (with hot glue and fake flowers)


 I love hydrandeas.  Yummm.. and the bright purples and pinks. 
 My mom and I made a couple skirts for ourselves and I love the way they turned out! I did a paper bag skirt and plan on making a couple more.  I got the fabric for $3.50 at Hancocks.  That's pretty darn cheap for a skirt! SCORE! :)
{Shirt: JCrew, Belt: thrifted Skirt: made by me, Headband: made by me}

The weather here is beautiful.  I layed out on the deck for an hour today and it was so nice. (I need to get some tan on my WHITE legs!)  I hope this nice weather stays around...

OH yes, for any of you who watched Wheel of Fortune tonight, my friend, Alli was on there! If you don't remember, I went to LA in December with her for the filming of the show. It was so much fun and great to actually see the episode air! 

Hope you're having a great week-it's getting closer to the weekend! 

-Kait

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the skirt! great job =)
    I wish we had Hancock fabrics here =/ I use to have a hay day in that store when I visited my parents in NC!

    ReplyDelete