18 April 2011

Monda Schmunday.

I really hope this week speeds by because this weekend we are traveling to my in-laws house for Easter. I always love going there to relax, spend time with family, and do a little shopping. (There is an outlet mall (which includes Loft, NY&Company,Gap and tons of other fun stores)



This past weekend my mom and her husband drove up from MS to visit with us. We had such a great time.

Friday I cooked for them {mashed potatoes, BBQ chicken, greenbeans, Sister Schuberts} and then Saturday we did some shopping and went to upotwn Charlotte for dinner.  After that we went to Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano bar.  It was so much fun!

And of course, mom and I got to do a little crafting! We made some skirts, a wreath for the summertime, and a DIY cakestand. Don't worry, i'll post photos for you to see tomorrow or Wednesday.



Cooking dinner (Mom didn't want in the picture, as you can tell)

Sitting on the deck enjoying a glass of wine.

At dinner.  I am getting used to my short hair! :)
 Poor Penny.  We had a GINORMOUS storm Saturday morning. (The one that also destroyed many homes in MS, OK, AR...) and we gave her two doggy zanex's..and it still didn't calm her down. She was shaking like crazy and "hid" in the shower until it passed. Poor girl.
 I love our clothesline.  It really has saved us money and I love the smell of fresh clothes!
 Look at this sweet face!


Oh yes..do y'all remember the project I was starting with some yarn?  Well I was going to make a yarn wreath, but decided it was taking me way too long to finish.  Instead, I made another summery wreath and will post pictures in the next couple of days.

I hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Also, I just wanted to give a small shout out to my best friend, Holli.  She found out on Friday that she is PREGNANT! This is their first child and I am so so so excited for her.  I can't wait to spoil that baby rotten.  :)  Love you, Holli!

-Kait

2 comments:

  1. love your short hair!! <3 u look so skinny what are u doing--pass the tips to ur fatty cousin! and ur nephew says he misses u! lol

    love yaaaa

    ReplyDelete