17 November 2011

Insta-Friday!!

Happy Friday, everyone!! I am so glad its the weekend!!  We are going Christmas tree shopping, it's hubbies birthday, and I'm getting ready to head to Texas for thanksgiving.


    Here's my week via Instagram!

life rearranged

I cuddled with Huey Cat. He looks extremely happy, right? ;)
I enjoyed the beautiful fall leaves in my yard. I love all the colors.
Some friends and I went to a pottery painting place where you paint the pottery, and they glaze it for you.  It was so much fun- do you like my Christmas plate?  This is the photo pre-glazed.  I can't wait to see it once it's done!
Has anyone else been exposed to these yummies??   
I like them, but not as much as Honey Nut Cheerios.. :)
I had a not-so-great day on Wednesday and happened to come across a Dunkin Donuts...the Pumpkin Donut really hit the spot and made me feel better.
I was in the waiting room at the car shop and noticed how beautiful my ring is. 
I mean, I wear it and look at it daily, but today I noticed just how special and beautiful it is.  I love it.  so much. and I am so lucky.
I usually make a weekly trip to the best place on earth (Target, duh!)  and this time hubby tagged along...clearly, he doesn't enjoy it as much as I do.   After and hour of shopping, I found him almost asleep.. in this chair.
I am working on some Christmas goodies..and here is a sneak peak!
And don't M&M's always taste better when they are red and green?  I think so!
And lastly, I am still loving this wood pallet art I made over the weekend. 
To see the tutorial, click here!
 

Happy Weekend, friends!! Hope it's grand!


9 comments:

  1. my husband does the same thing when he comes shopping with me. guess they can't keep up! :)

    coming over from insta-friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red leaves. Do you know what kind of tree that is? I also like your pallet art. Very festive! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pallet art!!

    I haven't been to a kiln in forever. It's about time I go again. I bet your plate will turn out beautiful! I love the tree on it. :o)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pallet art and I'm making one too. And I love Target..it's like the best place ever:)Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to see u next week! love the pallet still and seth sleeping in target is hilarious!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this update :)

    Kitty is too cute, makes me want one all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love your ring, it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your ring!! It is so different and special!

    ReplyDelete