16 November 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Anyone else out there having a LONG week?  :(  I am so ready for the weekend..

1.  It's hubbies birthday
2. We are getting our CHRISTMAS TREE!! I cannot wait to decorate it.  It's my favorite time of year, that's for sure.

And next week, we are flying to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with my family! Should be lots of fun times had by all!

Here's what I'm loving this week:  Be sure to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love!

1. I'm loving my wallflower.  The scent is fresh balsam and I PROMISE it smells just like a Christmas tree.  And Christmas tree scent is the best smell EVER.

2. I'm loving the wood pallet  I made this past weekend.  It's such a great reminder for my days and it also looks cute, if you ask me!  See the tutorial here!

3. I'm loving that we are getting some photos taken professionally next week while we are home in Texas.  I can't wait to share them with y'all!!!  The last time we had pictures made was on our wedding day, and while that wasn't too terribly long ago, I am excited for some great photos of us now.

My hair is much shorter now.. I want my long hair back! (Oh well, at least I donated it!)

4. I'm loving these printables from Jones Design Company!  She is giving a free printable every day this week to help you get organized for the holidays.  Go on over and check them out! They are so cute!

5. I'm loving my sweet in-laws.  They are so generous and sweet to us, I don't know what I would do without them.  I am so lucky to be in their family!

What are YOU loving this week?

Happy Wednesday!

Xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Totally checking out the Christmas goodies post, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that you donated your hair! I donated mine too, just about a year ago in fact! I don't want it back though, it was SO long before I got it cut and it was kind of ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete