09 November 2011

Pin-spiration.

Well guys...this week is slowly but surely coming to an end.  It's halfway over-I am pretty excited about that.

I am working on a project that I can't wait to share...but I messed up on round one, so it's taking a little longer than expected...hopefully by the weekend I will be able to take photos and share it!

On a different note,

Does anyone else want to DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS besides me?  I mean, come on...someone out there is itching to decorate...right?

We are going to get a Christmas tree next weekend!  I am counting down the days...

and yes, I know that is BEFORE Thanksgiving, and I will probably be hunted down by the Christmas tree police who say "Buying a tree is only allowed after Thanksgiving."  But

I.
Don't.
Care.

hehe...we won't be here the weekend after Thanksgiving so that's why we are going the week before.  And waiting until the 2 weekends after Thanksgiving would just make me depressed...

so why not go early?!   

I will not post anymore about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over...maybe. ;)



Pinterest is still a daily dose of happiness for me..so let me share a few things that I found recently!


Source: jcrew.com via Kaitlin on Pinterest


Too bad this baby is probably a million dollars...it's from JCrew.




I will be making this for Thanksgiving.  It looks like it could cause a heart attack though...




Yall..this link has a way to get stains out of the carpet. And it really does work wonderfully! I did it on some red clay stains we had in the carpet and also from an animal accident...it looks brand new!! You should definitely try it if you have any carpet stains that are being stubborn.  Mix one part Dawn dish washing liquid with two parts hydrogen peroxide; pour or spray it directly on the stain, and watch it disappear like MAGIC.  I used Cascade dish washing liquid and it worked!




I love this list..it makes me remember the small things in life.





Perfect for a Christmas cookie exchange or a Christmas party!




Is this bathroom not gorgeous?!?

Hope you have a happy happy Wednesday!! I am finishing up graduate school applications after work...fun fun...I guess.

By the way, have I mentioned that I am applying for graduate school?

Xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. They have something similar to that J Crew shirt at Target right now! Pretty sure I'm going to pick one up tomorrow! = )

    http://www.target.com/p/Xhilaration-Juniors-Long-Sleeve-Top-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13733684

    Andrea @ Love is

    ReplyDelete