02 November 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, Y'all!

I can't believe it's NOVEMBER! Did this month sneak up on anyone else besides me?  Sheesh!! That means I have to get started on Christmas shopping!

Here's what I"m loving this week!  Be sure to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love!

1. I'm loving that this weather is getting colder!!  When I walk outside in the morning, it's so crisp and refreshing.  Also, the leaves are finally changed here! I love seeing all of the beautiful colors.


2. I'm loving this yummy recipe I made for Chili the other night. I will share soon!


3. I'm loving that Christmas is only 52 days away! Who's with me? Christmas is lovely. We are going to New York City the week before Christmas and I CANNOT WAIT! I hear Christmas time in NYC is so incredible! Anyone ever been?







4. I'm loving tall boots and scarves.  I wish I could wear them every day!  Take a look at these adorable boots from urbanog.com.  And they are so reasonably priced!


The photos didn't show up that well, but you should check out their website! I want to order eveything from there!


5. I'm loving that it's getting closer to the weekend!!

What are you loving this week

Have a Happy Wednesday!!!

-Kait

1 comment: