10 December 2011

Scarfament Swap

This year, Danielle over at Take Heart hosted an awesome swap where you purchase and ornament and a scarf (scarfament) and you get to meet a new blogger in the process.  It was so much fun and I now have a new crafty friend from California!

My partner was Savannah over at Savannah Smiles and she made me this ADORABLE ornament:
 
Ahh, I love love it!!! It matched my tree and the other ornaments perfectly!  And twine and stamps are my favorite... :)
And she sent me this beautiful scarf! Plum is my favorite color to wear in the fall/winter.  I have been wearing it a whole bunch!
 
And the best part is she sewed a little rossette on the end.. is that not the cutest little thing?  
Thanks Savannah! You are the bomb-so glad we are real friends now. ;)

 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! : ) It looks so cute on you!! I seriously was looking around Michael's yesterday for those letter stamps to send you, but I couldn't find them. : (
    I'll keep looking! Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornament is so cute! And I love love the scarf with the rosette, such a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty ornament! And a lovely blog too! So glad I stumbled upon it through Danielle's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i love both :) they are lovely. thank you so much for playing along - merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the ornament! and that color purple looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete