21 December 2011

New York City {in photos}

Man, I still haven't gotten all settled since our big NYC trip.  There is still one load of laundry to do, and I've got lots of cooking an baking on the horizon for Christmas!

We had a great time in New York City.  It's such a different world than our little ol' town in North Carolina.  But I loved it! 

There were MOBS and MOBS of people, though.  Which is to be expected around Christmastime especially.  Like shoulder to shoulder traffic in some parts of the city. 

Here are some photos from our weekend...enjoy!

Waiting at the airport...
 Of course we had to go inside Tiffany's.  That place is 9 stories or something..and I almost convinced hubby I needed a diamond for my other hand..  ;)

Every corner or so, there were always beautiful flowers for sale. I loved looking at all the variety.  Aren't they beautiful!?

 And yummy produce too! It was a lot more costly than here in NC!



 One of the days we were there the wind chill was 12 degrees.  IT WAS COLD.

 We got our brown bags from Bloomingdales. :)
 We went and saw the Rockettes which was SO great- that was my favorite part of the trip. 
 Gorgeous tree at Rockefeller Center.  The line for the skating rink was like over 2 hours long, so we decided against that.  (In the photo, they were cleaning the rink..)
New York was so beautiful at Christmas. 

It's definately a trip that needs to be added to your Bucket List!



No comments:

Post a Comment