24 February 2012

Insta-Friday!

Wow! 

 A week has gone by without a peep from me...I've been battling a little sickness, lots of work, and not enough sleep...I think it's good to take a break from technology every once and a while.  But I am back with Insta-Friday!  Here's what I've been up to this week:

1.  I made an All-American Classic.  Chocolate Chip Cookies.  and you can't forget the milk!
2. I did a little thrifting over the weekend and scored this adorable umbrella for $2! 
3.  We also went to the park because the weather was beautiful...and Penny girl loved it. 
4.  I cleaned our bedroom-and that made me extremely happy.  Nothing like the great feeling of a clean house, right?
Huey thought so too....that spoiled cat.
 

See?  A pretty uneventful week...and I am looking forward to the weekend!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I am having girls night with my small group tonight (so excited!) 

Happy Weekend, y'all!


-Kait

2 comments:

  1. I *love* your bedroom! So rustic yet so chic. You did an amazing job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great picture of your cat!

    ReplyDelete