08 February 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! 

This week is halfway over...YAY!!! I have some big fun plans for the weekend so I cannot wait until it gets here! 

Here's what I'm loving this week!


1. I'm loving that it's my sis-in-law's birthday this weekend and we are going to see The Vow on Friday!  It's looks really cute! 



2. I'm loving the new Toms ballet flats..I want a pair in every color!


3. I'm loving this DIY canvas I made the other day.  I am so proud of it and it was super inexpensive!  Go here for the full tutorial. 


4. I'm loving that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  Hubby and I have decided not to go to dinner, but instead we will stay home, cook a delicious meal together, and have a nice dinner by candlelight with roses...it was ALL his idea...well, most of it.  ;) I found a funny picture from our Valentine's Day three years ago...  a couple friends and I made matching shirts for our then boyfriends and took pictures with a teddy bear. HA!! (It's very corny, I know...but it makes me laugh when I look back on those funny memories)



 I also made him a "love fern".  :P   Anyone remember what movie that's from?



5. I'm loving that I bought this at the store today:

Oh yeah.  RED lips, here I come. 



What are you loving?   Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Xoxo,

Kait

4 comments:

  1. The Love Fern is from How to lose a guy in ten days :) And I really love the Tom flats too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the vow!!! I also loved how to lose a guy in 10 days! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing The Vow this weekend, too! I will be drooling over Channing Tatum, though! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I looove your Love Fern! My high school BFF is getting married this summer and I think I know what I'll give her... :)

    ReplyDelete