15 February 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello friends!!!

It's halfway through the week- that always makes me smile! 

I have been out of the office for the past three days in training for our big bank merger.  It's exciting and a little scary at the same time.  I am mostly excited though.  There is just a lot of information to learn in a short amount of time. 

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!  

My husband was such a sweetheart and got me some great gifts!
1. Ballroom dancing lessons!  I am so stinkin' excited for this and soon we will be dancing like the pros...well, maybe.  ;)
2. Beautiful flowers- I'm not really a rose kind of girl, so I love when I get fresh spring arrangements!
3.  A sweet card
4. CHOCOLATE...Lord knows I can't live without it.

We had a wonderful dinner and ended the evening watching an oh-so-romantic episode of Teen Mom 2.  ;)  That show is like crack...I know I shouldn't do it, but I watch it anyway.  I just feel like it's a waste of time...but oh well..some trashy TV is good for you...right?  

And here's a few more things I'm loving this week:

- I'm loving these fabulous wedges at Target. They sure have some cute shoes for Spring!

 

 
-I'm loving that I am off on Monday! YAY for President's Day!  I think I will spend the day going Antique Shopping!  

-I'm loving my sweet husband.  I am so thankful that the Lord has put him in my life! <3



What are you loving this week?  Be sure to link up at This Kind of Love!

Xoxo,

Kait

1 comment: