09 February 2013

14 weeks!

how far along?  14 Weeks and 2 days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? A lemon
heartbeat? 170 bpm...maybe it's a girl!
total weight gain/loss? Still under my pre-pregnancy weight, but the good news is I am not losing anymore!
maternity clothes? I have one pair of maternity pants that I wear to work (I am wearing them in the photo above) and I love them.  I think they make my bump look bigger too, and I like that. :)  Also in that photo, I had just eaten and my belly always increases after I eat...I mean, I look kind of like I am 18 weeks preggo or more!
stretch marks? No
sleep? Sleeping okay...I do have to get up in the middle of the night to pee.  And that get's on my NERVES!  I have never had to do that until now.  Also for about the past week and a half, I wake up extremely thirsty and have to go get a big glass of water. 
best moment this week? Celebrating my sis-in-laws birthday!
movement? I'm not feeling anything yet.
food cravings? Dr. Pepper, bagels, MILK all the time.
gender predictions? I have a feeling it's going to be a girl.
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, feeling 100% normal, and turkey sandwiches.
what i'm looking forward to: Picking out baby names, starting to think about nursery ideas...
how are you feeling? Still on the upside as far as nausea goes...I do still get sick sometimes, but usually eating something helps.. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete