22 February 2013

16 Weeks

how far along?  16 Weeks
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? An avacado
heartbeat? 170 bpm...maybe it's a girl!
total weight gain/loss? Still under my pre-pregnancy weight, but the good news is I am not losing anymore!
maternity clothes? Yes. I can OFFICIALLY not button my pants.  I wear my bellyband that my sweet cousin let me borrow with all my pants.  I am still wearing regular clothes except for a couple pairs of maternity pants. 
stretch marks? No
sleep?  I sleep with a pillow between my knees and it's been helping me sleep.  I still wake up to use the bathroom and am extremely thirsty so I gulp down a glass of water.
best moment this week? Just spending time with my sweet husband who always cleans the house and picks my messed up.  I'm so thankful for him!
movement? I'm not feeling anything yet.
food cravings? Sour Candy
gender predictions? I have a feeling it's going to be a girl.
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, feeling 100% normal, and turkey sandwiches.
what i'm looking forward to: Picking out baby names, starting to think about nursery ideas...
how are you feeling? Still pretty tired most days, but not getting sick anymore.  THANK YOU LORD!  

No comments:

Post a Comment