18 February 2013

15 Weeks

how far along? 15 weeks 4 days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? An orange
heartbeat? 170 bpm...maybe it's a girl!
total weight gain/loss? Still under my pre-pregnancy weight, but the good news is I am not losing anymore!
maternity clothes? Yes please! I love maternity pants...they are so comfortable because the button on my regular jeans is bothering me.  I don't wear maternity tops yet.  And today I just bought a maternity swimsuit for when we go on our babymoon next month- it was $20!! 
stretch marks? No
sleep? Trying not to sleep on my back and sleeping on my side is annoying..but I don't really have a choice.  I feel like I'm more tired these past few weeks than when I was in my 1st trimester! I could sleep all day if I was able! 
best moment this week? My dad came to visit us and we did some projects around the house..including installing a front porch swing.  Photos to come soon of the projects! 
movement? I'm not feeling anything yet.
food cravings? Sour candy, taco bell, beans, and milk.  (Maybe one of these days I'll crave fruit or veggies..let's hope so!) ;)
gender predictions? I have a feeling it's going to be a girl.
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, feeling 100% normal, and turkey sandwiches.
what i'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender NEXT WEEK!!!! 
how are you feeling? Doing a lot better than before...I had a crazy pass out episode last week but I'm fine...not really sick anymore, Thank the Lord!!!  And starting to slowly get energy back.

 

1 comment:

  1. you can sleep on your back but do not lay on your back for a very long time

    ReplyDelete