24 February 2013

Girl or Boy?

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I had this feeling. 

I am having a girl.  I thought that for the longest time, until this week.

For some reason, I think I'm having a boy now..who knows why.

BUT we find out WEDNESDAY! I cannot wait.  It's all I think about now...I can't wait to actually call my baby by his or her name.  AH!

I would be lying If I told you I haven't already bought a swimsuit for a little girl.  It was the most precious thing I've ever seen.  If they had it in my size, I would have bought that thing so quick and never looked back.

Anyway,  for fun I made a little poll on the side of my blog where you can vote BOY or GIRL!  Come on, do it!

Be on the lookout for the gender reveal later this week...and maybe I'll announce his or her name as well! We will see...


Xoxo,

Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment