01 March 2013

17 Weeks...and the gender reveal!!!

how far along? 17 Weeks
how are you measuring? 2 days ahead...
size of baby? A pear
heartbeat? 153...we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!!  It was the best sound in the world. 
total weight gain/loss? Still under my pre-pregnancy weight, but the good news is I am not losing anymore! I gained one pound since my last appointment and am still 6 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight.
maternity clothes? Yes please! Still wear regular dress pants with a bellyband and most of my maternity shirts are still too big but I do have a pair of jeans and one black pair of pants I love wearing. (Thanks to my cousin, Halley!)
stretch marks? No
sleep? Trying not to sleep on my back and sleeping on my side is annoying..but I don't really have a choice.  Sometimes a pillow between my knees helps, but I usually toss and turn all night long.
best moment this week? FINDING OUT THE GENDER OF OUR CHILD! I will share in the next post!
movement? I have felt two tiny tiny flutters in my stomach the past two days!
food cravings? Sour candy...and I had a craving for a chocolate milkshake.  I hadn't had one of those in a LONG time.
gender predictions? Will share in the next post!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, feeling 100% normal, and turkey sandwiches.
what i'm looking forward to: We are going to some antique malls tomorrow to shop for the nursery.  I cannot wait!
how are you feeling? Feeling the best I've felt all pregnancy! Still a little tired at times, but no sickness anymore!

And now for the gender reveal!!!


Xoxo,

Kait


No comments:

Post a Comment