25 March 2013

20 Weeks!! Halfway There!

how far along?  20 Weeks 4 days...I'm on vacation, so it took me a while to post!
how are you measuring? At my last appt, two day ahead.
size of baby? A banana
heartbeat? 154 bpm
total weight gain/loss? About two pounds...but after spending the week in Florida, I bet it'll be more!
maternity clothes? Yes! Still wearing some of my regular shirts, but they are quickly getting too short.  This baby of mine is popping out by the day!
stretch marks? No
sleep? Sleeping okay...I do have to get up in the middle of the night to pee.  And I have been having back pain quite a bit which is no fun.
best moment this week? Spending this week in Florida!  We spent the day at the beach yesterday and today and tomorrow are attending the Sony Open (tennis)  to watch them play. If you didn't know, my hubby is OBSESSED.
movement? Every day! Last night he was throwing a party and hubby got to feel it for like ten minutes! It was awesome.
food cravings? Hmm...Subway.
gender predictions? Baby Boy
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach,turkey sandwiches
what i'm looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery.  We are not near done, but we do have the crib and the changing table that I redid.  I might share it soon...OR i might make you wait for the whole nursery reveal.. We will see! :)
how are you feeling? Feeling great besides my back hurting every day. 

Halfway done! I can't believe in just a few short months, we'll meet our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment