14 March 2013

19 Weeks!


 


































































how far along?  19 Weeks- almost halfway there!
how are you measuring? At my last appointment, 2 days ahead.
size of baby? A melon
heartbeat? 154 bpm
total weight gain/loss? Around three pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes! Still wearing regular tops for the most part, but love my maternity pants!
stretch marks? No
sleep? Sleeping okay...I do have to get up in the middle of the night to pee. And I toss and turn a lot trying to get comfortable.
best moment this week?  Feeling baby kick and having my husband feel it too! It was SO sweet! And getting our crib and finishing the dresser/changing table! Can't wait to share it!
movement? Mostly at night when I lay down.  A few flutters during the day, but not many.
food cravings? Sour Candy, Subway, Pickles like crazy, and bagels.
gender predictions? Baby Boy
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, and turkey sandwiches.
what i'm looking forward to: Starting our babymoon next weekend! We are going to Florida for a week!
how are you feeling? Pretty Good!


1 comment:

  1. Awww...wish I could see you, pretty momma! Bones Jones is growing!

    ReplyDelete