11 July 2013

35 Weeks!





how far along? 35 Weeks 4 Days
how are you measuring?
Right on schedule

size of baby? A coconut
heartbeat? 141 BPM

 total weight gain/loss? Around 18 pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? I might have a tiny one on the underside of my belly. :(  I can't see good enough to tell though...I don't know if it's a stretch mark or just a mark. haha.

  sleep? I think because I'm so tired at night, I've been sleeping better.  This week was the first week where I've been dead tired by the end of the day.  I can really feel my belly putting so much pressure on my back and it feels great to lay down at the end of the day.
best moment this week? Having my family in to visit!

movement? Oh yes!  Sometimes he kicks me so hard it startles me!
food cravings? Milk
gender predictions? A boy!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches, sushi, a good nights sleep

what i'm looking forward to: We have reach weekly appointments now- that's exciting because now I can hopefully progress towards having a baby each week! I think he's going to be here a little early..but then again, I also thought I was having a girl, and was way wrong...I can cross my fingers though, right?! I'm trying to not get my hopes up though, so I just hope I won't see the 41 week mark!



No comments:

Post a Comment