23 July 2013

37 Weeks!






how far along? 37 Weeks 4 Days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? A winter melon...?

heartbeat? 135 bpm
 total weight gain/loss? Around 19 pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? Yep, they decided to show up. 

sleep? horrible again.  i wake up almost every hour and it takes a lot of energy to switch sides..which i do a lot too.  i can't get comfortable at all and wake up sweating like crazy!
best moment this week? Reaching full term! I am so excited and grateful for a healthy and safe pregnancy so far! Now I'm ready to get this show on the road! :)
food cravings? Milk..i have to have my milk in the morning or i cannot function.
gender predictions? A boy!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches, sushi, a good nights sleep

what i'm looking forward to: No progress at my 37 week appt, but he is head down so that's great news.  The doctor told me early on that he might not be head down due to the shape of my uterus, so I am glad he is.  No c-section for me! (unless something changes, of course)


I can't believe I only have three weeks or less!! The days are really dragging now, and I am getting anxious for him to be here.  I know once he is here, the days will fly by, so I am trying to soak up the last few days with my husband as just us two.

No comments:

Post a Comment