28 July 2013

38 Weeks

 
 
 
 
how far along? 38 Weeks 3 Days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? A pumpkin- and boy am I feeling it! Every kick hurts me a little!
heartbeat? 140 bpm
total weight gain/loss? 20 pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes!  Most of mine are not even fitting me anymore...
stretch marks? Yep.
sleep? I hate sleep. He keeps me up all night now..and turning from one side to the other is like asking me to stand on my head. ha!
best moment this week? Showing some progress at the doc!  I am 1.5 cm and 50% effaced.  I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing! I've been walking every night too.
movement? I can tell he's starting to slow down, but at 11 pm EVERY night, he has a party. I swear he can tell time.
food cravings? Cold milk
gender predictions? A boy!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches, a good nights sleep, seeing my feet
what i'm looking forward to: His arrival! It really could be any day now..and I hope it's sooner than later!
how are you feeling? This week has been hard on me.  I am not swelling at all, thankfully, but I am EXHAUSTED when i get home from work.  And to think, I still might have almost two full weeks left of work.  Yikes.  That makes me tired thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't seem like a ton of progress, but any bit counts! Praying for an easy delivery! :)

    ReplyDelete