20 November 2010

Happy Birthday!




Today is a special day.

Today, my husband turns 23 years old.

It's his Birthday!!!

Seth,

I love you.
I love you so much.
Thank you for being my husband.

You are the most wonderful, caring, hard-headed (just like me), supportive, handsome man I know.

I can't wait to grow old with you. I can't wait to have a big ol' family with you. I can't wait to travel the world with you.

You're great. And I love you. (Have i said that before?)

I hope you have a very special day today and I am so proud of the man you've become.

I love your kind spirit. Like that one time you gave your chick-fil-a sandwhich to a homeless man.
I love your drive to succeed. Your getting on the ball with applications when they are not due until March. :)
I love your love for all things tennis. Even though sometimes (just sometimes) I get tired of all the tennis talk.. hehe
I love that you bring me flowers just because.
I love that family time and loved ones are so important to you.


Happy 23rd birthday, Seth.

I'm one lucky gal to have you as my husband.

1 comment: