10 November 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Last week, I forgot to do "What I'm loving Wednesday".  Oopsies! 


I'm loving that Thanksgiving is getting so close! I already have my Thanksgiving menu picked out and it's going to be yummy! I am also researching some festive tablescapes that I will share soon!

I'm loving that the weather is finally cooling off..which also makes me think of these WONDERFUL coats that I LOVE...


I'm loving the blessings that fall in my lap every single day! The Lord is so good to me. I am so undeserving!


I'm loving hot chocolate. See, I get on these kicks where I will drink hot chocolate or hot tea every single evening.  I guess since we don't drink coffee here, we make up for it by drinking hot chocolate...

I'm loving all things Christmas. I went to Pier 1 Imports tonight (i love love love that store) and found SOOOO many things I would love to decorate my home with.  I think most of the reason I love Christmas and Pier 1 is because all of their Christmas decor is SPARKLY! I love sparkle...i think that's a lot of the reason I was a high school cheerleader: so i could wear sparkle everywhere. haha..but seriously, anything that glitters can make me forget about any budget or spending limit i ever had before walking into the store.  Here are a few yummy things I saw tonight:




 
I'm loving the Christmas cards that I ordered..they are sooo cute and you better believe I already have them addressed and stamped! They will go out the day after Thanksgiving! That is also when I am dragging Mr. up on the roof and we're hanging Christmas lights!

Hope you all have had a great Wednesday! I am off work tomorrow until the evening so I plan on sleeping in a bit, going to Hobby Lobby for some stuffing and fabric to make some Christmas pillows, and then coming back and crafting my heart out!!! Whaahoooo!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get any thing from pier 1? They had some SUPER cute stuff!!!! I just picked out material for nana to make me Christmas pillows!! They are going to be SOO cute. I cant wait to show them to you when they are finished!!!!! We got the fabric from hobby lobby too

    ReplyDelete