27 November 2010

It
is
officially
Christmas
decorating
time.

I can't wait to get our tree tomorrow! We are heading up to the mountains after church to pick out our tree! We are also going to our favorite restaurant, Woodlands BBQ.  I am so excited to get out tree! I have all of our decorations sprawled out on the floor.



I also made some ornaments myself and will show those once they finish drying.  Here is my wreath that I made...it was inspired by pottery barn..tell me what you think! I got the wreath from Goodwill for $2.99 and added the ornaments from the Dollar Tree which were $1.00 for all of them...


The one on the left is Pottery Barn's version.  It costs $79.00  The one on the right is my version.  It costs $4.00  Which one do I want..hmm..let's think.

DUH! The $4.00 version!  Here is it again with my cute little floor mat to match:



Anyway, I must skiddaddle for now.  Seth is wanting to go get dinner! I have been cooking all week and we've have Thanksgiving food since last Saturday so we are ready to eat something different: Chick-fil-a! Whoo Hoo! We have some free meal coupons..so we won't pay a dime<--just the way I like it!

Hope you're decorating for Christmas!! Don't be a bah humbug-decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment