22 November 2010

We had such a great weekend full of wonderful friends and delicious food.  I won't bore you with stories and will share photos instead.

 Love these girls.
(Elizabeth, me, Alli, Molly)
 The whole group.
 I got this punch bowl for a wedding gift and was SO excited to use it.  I will post the recipe for the Thanksgiving punch in a bit-it was sooo delicious.
 Check out all the food we had! Goodness gracious!




 This photo makes me laugh-I had just lit all the candles and then Justin blew them all out before we started singing to Seth. ha
Happy Birthday Seth!

I think it's safe to say that everyone had a very enjoyable time and we can't wait until our next party-New Years!! 

I have been working on a few crafts for Christmas-they should be done and up on the blog sometime this week! :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. loooooovvve ur face in the blown out candles photo! love uuuuuu

    ReplyDelete