16 April 2013

23 Weeks!

 
 
 
how far along? 23 Weeks 5 Days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? An eggplant
heartbeat? 154 bpm
total weight gain/loss? Around 5 pounds! I am finally back up to my pre-pregnancy weight..
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night.
sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well. I still miss sleeping on my stomach, but I've gotten used to it. Sometimes when I lay on one side and roll over, I can feel Baby Jones getting "stuck" on that side, and it's a little hard for him to move to the other side. It's strange, and actually woke me up one night.
best moment this week?  I worked on decorating his nursery this past weekend while hubby was at work.  I made a few things, but won't share them until his nursery reveal! Sorry! Maybe it'll be before he's born....I hope so!
movement? All day long. I LOVE IT!
food cravings? Cold milk and pickles.
gender predictions? A boy! Will share his name soon!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches
what i'm looking forward to: Painting the nursery tomorrow! Then I can hang stuff on the walls! Yipee!!
how are you feeling? Feeling great! Pregnancy is awesome- I am loving it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm craving cold milk too! Can't get enough of it! Maybe it's a "boy" thing ;)

    ReplyDelete