23 April 2013

24 Weeks!

how far along? 24 Weeks 4 days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? An ear of corn
heartbeat? 154 bpm
total weight gain/loss? Around 6 pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night.
sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well. I still miss sleeping on my stomach, but I've gotten used to it. I've been having some crazy dreams too!
 best moment this week? Finishing his crib bedding!! I am in love with how it turned out.  I can't wait to share it!
movement? All day long. I LOVE IT!
food cravings? Cold milk and pickles
gender predictions? A boy! Will share his name soon!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches
what i'm looking forward to: Finishing his nursery...gotta hang stuff on the walls!
how are you feeling? Feeling great! Pregnancy is awesome- I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment