27 April 2013

25 Weeks

how far along? 25 Weeks 2 Days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? An acorn squash
heartbeat? 154 bpm
total weight gain/loss? I can definately tell I'm putting some pounds on now... I go to the doctor on Wednesday and will know exactly how much I've gained then.  Yipee.
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night.
sleep? This week, not so great. I keep waking up on my back, which makes my arms fall asleep because Baby is laying on my nerve or something! I also toss and turn all night long- I hope it gets better before he arrives!
best moment this week?  Finished his nursery bedding, got his gallery wall finalized...lots of nursery decorating this week!
movement? All day long. I LOVE IT!
food cravings? Cold milk, powdered donuts, and apples.
gender predictions? A boy! Will share his name soon!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches
what i'm looking forward to: We have a 3d ultrasound in a couple weeks- I can't wait!
how are you feeling? Feeling great! Pregnancy is awesome- I am loving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment