26 September 2011

Happy Fall, Y'all!

I went to the farmer's market today.  
That might be my favorite place on earth.  
And I got lots of goodies..
including a bajillion pumpkins.
SO now it's time to share my fall mantle/decor with y'all!!  I have been so excited to share, but haven't had the time to put together a post.  

So, here you go! My fall mantle.


See that mirror that is sitting so perfectly on my mantle?  Got that baby for $8 at Goodwill. It's such a great mirror, with a beautiful frame.  I couldn't pass up the price!


The big pumpkins above were just 2/$5!  At Kroger I've seen ones this big for around $10 a piece!

 I love acorns.  Aren't these beautiful!
 These were just 50 cents a piece.






 Mr. Pumpkin man that I purchased after the season last year for around $2.50.
{these photos are not the best quality because I took them at night, but I just could not wait until morning!}

Hope you enjoyed my fall decor so far! I will more than likely be sharing more in the future..

am
 obsessed 
with 
fall.



Linking up here!
and here! 

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. That is SO cute! I'm decorating my mantle tonight so I can link up to the 'It's Fall, Y'all!' party tomorrow! (Here's the link if you want to join: http://theletteredcottage.net/ideas-for-fall)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recently stumbled across your blog through pin interest and think your mantle piece is just beautiful. what a lovely way to celebrate 'fall' or as we call it in australia - autumn. you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love your fall decorations. The wreath on that gorgeous mirror, did you make it? Mind posting a tutorial? LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, where did you get those acorns? fabulous color! and speaking of color, i love your wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love it, especially the burlap! I have lots of burlap to use up, and I think wreath making is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete