23 September 2011

Insta-Friday

It is pouring rain today- and I decided to crawl on the couch with some potato soup while I blog.  Now that's a recipe for a pretty great afternoon.

Here are a few pictures from my week!! I always like the share them because it gives you a glimpse of what I've been up to.  :)

Linking up here.


 I was so excited that the Season Premiere of Modern Family came on this week. I love that show!!  My favorite person is Manny.  I just love him!
 I officially put up all my spring/summer clothing and got my fall/winter clothes out! Yay!!
OMG.  I had a pumpkin cake donut from Dunkin Donuts this past Sunday and it was so so so yummy. I loved it.  You definitely need to go get one.

 See all those people?  All 7500 of them?  I took this photo on Sunday when we had Church at the ballpark.  That's right, most all of those people go to my church!  (We have 5 different campuses)   It was such an awesome experience for all of us to get together and worship together.  And yep, we rented the Durham Bulls baseball stadium out for this event!

And lastly, this is where Huey sits all morning long.  He loves to stare at the birds outside.  Too bad if he ever went outside, he would probably be scared of the birds.  (He is a sissy).

Cheers to the weekend!!!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment