16 September 2011

Insta--Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!!

Goodness gracious, this weather.  It is INCREDIBLE! The high here is 61 degrees today and when I got to work at 6am this morning, I was cold!  I hope it sticks around!

I love fall.

Linking up here for Insta-Friday!

Meet Huey.  
One of my LAZY cats..it amazes me that he actually COMES to me when I call him.  Just like a dog.  And he lays like this all day long.  I have never known any other cat to lay on their back like that...he's crazy!
 Meet Penny.
  Seth thought she would like it if he treated her like  a lap dog...clearly, she didn't like it that much.  She looks scared and uncomfortable.

 You won't believe me when I tell you, this was my third cup of coffee in my ENTIRE life.  But it was.  I am slowly teaching myself to like coffee.  Why?  
1) It makes me look cool.
2) I can actually go into Starbucks and order something other than hot chocolate or water
3) I have a Keurig that I got from Goodwill and want to use it
4) I just want to like coffee.

I think those are pretty good reasons.  But in case you are wondering, I like it.  And I put three hazelnut creams and two splendas in each cup.  Maybe someday I will learn to use less...

 O.M.G this pumpkin pound cake was delicious. 
I had to wrap it up in foil so I would quit eating a piece everytime I walked by it. Seriously.  
Want the recipe? 
I'll be posting it SOON!
 We had a nice little picnic after church on Sunday and we enjoyed ourselves so very much.  We took Penny and let her swim around in the lake and the weather was incredible.  A picnic is one of my favorite things in the world.

{us on the picnic}

Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! We have some fun plans that include dinner with hubby's family, going to a Greek festival tomorrow, and church here on Sunday!

Can't wait to share this awesome experience with y'all.

Xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Funny post! Your dog Penny looks super hilarious in your hubby's lap! hee hee
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good luck with the coffee, gotta get to black! Try TJ's dark or Aldi donut shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lady! I am looking for some guest bloggers for October to share fun Halloween crafts and recipes. What do you think? Want to join in the fun?

    ReplyDelete