05 September 2011

My first outfit post...what?! COMING SOON.

Hope y'all had a great relaxing weekend!  I had to work today, but it wasn't the worth thing in the world.  :)

After work today, I made a trip to Goodwill to do some browsing.  Man was I lucky! I cannot wait to share all the goodies I found.

Which brings me to the title of this post.

I am going to be "modeling" everything I got today.

and I am nervous.  I'm not one to really pose for pictures or anything like that..so this is going to be a big step for me!

I am excited though to share, so stick around for an outfit post in the next couple days!


ALSO

I am in the process of a great BEFORE/AFTER project that will take place in my dining room...that should be up by the end of the week as well.

and lastly, I need to take a poll on a certain topic:

1.  Is it too early to start decorating for fall?Yes or No?


Just curious to see what you think...


:)

3 comments:

  1. No I don't think it's too early...I'm starting this week:)

    Can't wait to see your projects you have done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to decorate for fall this week too!

    ReplyDelete