21 October 2011

Instafriday!

Here is my week via Instagram! If you'd like to join, go here!





I made funtetti cookies.  Those things are the BOMB.
Hubby and I had a picnic in downtown Raleigh while he was in between classes..
it was a beautiful day outside.
We also celebrated my father-in-laws birthday. 
That ice cream cake from Cold Stone was awesome!
We made a trip to the State Fair last Saturday night.
Yes. that is a Krispy Kreme bacon cheeseburger.  
Instead of bread, two doughnuts are in its place.
I declined that lovely treat.  (EW!)
 
Now, I don't consider myself OCD or an organizing queen, but I do enjoy a color coordinated closet for a couple of days (until I throw everything on the floor from trying it on)
I had Tuesday off from work, and Penny girl and I enjoyed a nap in the backyard. 
my favorite part of the week?  Hubby agreed to rub my feet with lotion if I read his law school books outloud to him.  DEAL!  It was my very own in-house pedicure..minus the nail painting part.
Fresh sunflowers from Trader Joes.  Beautiful.
And there we are on our little picnic!
 

I have to work late tonight and early tomorrow..so my weekend plans are not that exciting. :(  But we will spend lunch on Sunday with our small group from Church and then a picnic in the park with Penny.  
(I love picnics...if you can't tell)

ALSO, if you'd like to follow me on Instagram, please do! I'd love to have you join me during my week! :)
My username is mrskaitjones.

What are your weekend plans?  

Happy Happy Friday!

Xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely week! Kudos to your husband for painting your nails! :)

    Love the picture of your precious pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the closet! stopping by from life rearranged, i'm having a huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog and would love for you to stop by- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you! @MrsMamaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my twitter handle...my instagram is ladanielson.

    ReplyDelete