19 October 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving this week:


1. I'm loving these recipes I've pinned this week:















2. I'm loving that the world series is starting!! Is anyone else rooting for the RANGERS?



3. I'm loving the Fall Collection of Essie Nail Color.  I want them all!!  I especially love the gray.


4. I'm loving my small group at Church. It's so refreshing to have like minded people who love the Lord and are there for you when you are struggling.  I love them!!


5. I'm loving that it's almost the weekend!!!!  I have to work late Friday night AND Saturday, but I am trying to see the bright side of things.  I get to sleep in on Friday and Saturday won't be so bad....right?



Have a great Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those recipes look amazing. All of them! I especially love the pumpkin cake, such a great idea!! I'm going to have to give that a try, I can't pass up on an idea that cute!

    Hope you have a great day!

    Lauren

    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those recipes look incredible. And go Cardinals! :) Hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those recipes look devine! I might just have to try one (or all!)!!

    I love Essie too!! Such cute colors.

    ReplyDelete