28 October 2011

Insta-Friday!

It's FRIDAY!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!  I can't wait to have a relaxing weekend full of crating, friends, and spending time outside!

Here's my week via Instagram!! If you'd like to follow me throughout the week, I'd love to have you (@ mrskaitjones)

I seriously cannot get over how big my cat is now.  He is HUGE.  But happy. :)



Hubby and I send baby whales to each other throughout the day.  Haha! We are dorks. )
We met some of our good friends in downtown Raleigh for a bowling night.  It was so much fun! We bought a groupon and it was a great cheap way to explore the city!
Beautiful sun flare.
My snack while watching the World Series.  
Stresusal topped pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and a glass of milk.
YUM! 
To find the recipe, just click here!
I started a new bible study this week by Priscilla Shirer. 
I've heard great things about her studies, so I am excited to dive in.
I just love cooking with fresh veggies from the Farmer's Market! 
I usually make a trip there once a week to get what I need.  
Got any tasty ideas on how to cook them?
And lastly, if you'll notice my potted plant is no longer "potted".  
It's uprooted and almost dead- it used to be full of beautiful greenery.  But NOW...
all of these pesky squirrels have been hiding their nuts in the soil for the winter and killing my plants! 
Ugh, I could strangle them! 
I have tried replanting them, but they always come back and dig them up.  
I have two window boxes, and three potted plants that are now ruined.  :(

Oh yeah, and Huey cat usually hangs out behind the blinds during the day. 
I guess to look at the squirrels while they destroy my beautiful flowers. 
 


Happy Happy Friday!!!

7 comments:

  1. I did the One in a Million Bible study a few years back and really enjoyed it. Priscilla Shirer is awesome! I would love to dust off my old copy and sit down with you sometime over a cup of coffee and chat about it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is a ball of fur...and so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a giant cat too....yellow and white just like yours ....maybe they're long lost siblings.....the vet told us we needed to cut back on his food but it didn't matter....I don't care, Fat cats....I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to saute the squash with onions and butter til bright green, still crunchy and then you can sprinkle with Parmesan cheese!!! YUM!!

    Love your kitty!!! I have always wanted a huge cat like that, ours our small frame farm cats!!!

    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what is more awesome, the enormous cat or the baby whales - love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THAT CAT! We had a big, fat, orange cat like that named Hobbes when I was growing up. We all still miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. 인스타팔로워늘리기

    ReplyDelete