06 October 2011

Great ideas.

I've come across so many awesome ideas on Pinterest lately.

I wanted to share with y'all a few of them.

1. Put a couple marshmellows in your bag of brown sugar to keep it from becoming hard.



2. Fold all your sheets and put them in a pillow case so you won't ever have to search for a matching sheet set!




3. Pour some vinegar in hot water and pour over old paintbrushes.  They will become like new again!



4.Use mayo to remove a water ring from wood!



5. WD-40 will take crayon marks off of your walls?  Pretty genious! I haven't tried it, but I think it probably works..? :)



6. A little tip to help bake cupcakes and make them look professional!

  







Want to follow me on Pinterest?  Please do!  Click here!


1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest! It is so addicting! Thanks for sharing your finds!
    http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete