25 August 2013

Winslow's First Week

I cannot believe it's been a week.  When I was pregnant (which I can't even remember what that was like really!) each day would pass by so slow it seemed.  I was constantly in "go-mode" hoping our little one would come.  Now that he's here, I want time to slow down, as most parents say.

Here's a recap in photos of Winslow's first week!

 This photo was my last bump photo.  41 Weeks 2 Days and in between contractions that were less than 2 minutes apart! Yikes. I'd like to NOT relive that pain just yet.

 My sweet son.
 Proud papa

 First family photo
 First poopy diaper.  Haha, it took three people to change him.






My brother's birthday was the very next day- Winslow had to wish him a happy birthday!


 Winslow's going home outfit- the same one his daddy wore home over 25 years ago!




 Daddy on the left- Winslow on the right.

 My little frog.

 At his first doctor's appointment.
 Darla being protective over her little puppy.
 Facetime with Uncle Grant

 Great Aunt and Uncle!
 Grandma loves her first grandson!

 Proud Papa







 After Winslow's first bath!
 Baby Burrito
 This picture melts my heart.
 Great grandparents
 Grandma and great grandparents








 Grandpa




To see a TON more photos, follow me on Instagram! Mrskaitjones




3 comments:

  1. Hi Kait! I have been a follower of your blog for a while now and have loved following your pregnancy posts because I was right there with you! I had my daughter on Aug. 19 (3 days over due...not as long over as you went but it still felt like forever!) I love all these pictures of your boy. He is just precious. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again on your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! He is absolutely precious! Congratulations! (and you look amazing...even in the midst of contractions!)

    ReplyDelete