14 October 2010

Dinner's ready!

Check out these flower headbands I made! I think they are cute, if I do say so myself.
I got the fabric from JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby and the headbands from Koh'ls 50% off.









I am very excited to wear them.  I have been looking for some to buy on etsy.com (btw, I LOVE that website) and noticed those suckers are expensive! The typically run 10-20 dollars a headband and I made my own for around 75 cents a piece. :)

 Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Good news for me because I get to sleep in on Saturday, but poor Seth has to work on Friday at 5am.  He works so hard every single day and only gets Sunday off most weeks.  I'm so thankful that he supports us and is such a diligent worker. And look what else he does for me!!!

He folds the laundry-awww..he's a keeper!

Last night it stormed real hard.  If you remember, Penny is so so scared of storms.  When I woke up this morning, she was not on her doggie bed like she usually is.  Instead, she was here:

She crawled behind the couch and slept there, thinking she could get away from the storm.  Poor doggie.  

Well, there's not much going on in the Jones' household right now.  We got a little Christmas shopping out of the way today-yes, I'm trying to get it DONE before December.  I like the idea of being on top of things.  
Before I go, I'll leave you with a picture of what we had for dinner...enjoy!



Hahaha...

JUST KIDDING!
I saw that poor dead squirrel outside beside our porch.  Poor guy..i wonder how he died.  Seth wouldn't pick him up so of course I couldn't leave him there...the Texas (and maybe a tiny bit of redneck) came out in me and I picked him up.  After a picture, I threw him into some bushes across the street. ha..hope he doesn't smell!

Hope everyone has a happy Friday!  



1 comment:

  1. lol cute face Kat....LOVE the headbands. Super cute. You should sell some on etsy!

    ReplyDelete