11 July 2011

Seriously. It's sad.

People.

Want to hear some really sad news?

I mean, if someone asked me that question...I would say.. "uh, not really?"

But I'll tell you anyway.

It's the middle of July, right?

I
have
not
been
to
the
pool
ONE
TIME
this 

summer.


And it's the middle of July.

Goodness gracious, someone needs to throw me in the pool or something.

We have been so busy with moving, working, packing up our house, unpacking the house, me trying to find another job...that I have really had no time to lay out or sit poolside.

Oh well..I'm enjoying this time unpacking and getting our house decorated.


and on another note,

Yesterday the hubby and I went up to visit his sister.  She was throwing a lingerie shower for a friend of hers and asked me to make a cake....

 {The only photo I got was with hubby's iphone..so not the best quality}

But it's lingerie! Cute, right?  I didn't have my "this makes me feel professional" icing kit with me, so I used the handy dandy ziploc baggy method, and it still turned out cute!

Also..we went to the Raleigh Farmer's Market earlier this week to get some fresh fruits, veggies, and some flowers for me to plant in the front yard and check out these beauties!



 Pretty successful trip!

In other news, I am going to share my mantle with y'all tomorrow!! Promise!  And I may reveal the living room....but I'm still missing the couch.  So I may want to wait until it comes in to do the full reveal.  We will see.

I also have a yummmmmmmy recipe to share.

"Cheesecake cookie dough bars"

umm..yeah.  for real. 

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those flowers and your hanging baskets! Plants always make my day brighter! If only I could keep them alive! haha I am a new follower- I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete