29 July 2011

Inspired.

Y'all.


Pinterest is rocking my world.  I LOVE IT.  There are so many ideas that I would LOVE to do, I just don't have the time! 

However, I have done a small handful that I am going to share.  My new goal for the year is to try 1-2 every week...whether it be a new recipe, DIY, photography, gardening...etc.  I always feel so inspired when I'm on Pinterest (which is quite often)..hehe...

So here's a small list of things I've replicated from my favorite website ever.

1. 
Source: etsy.com via Kaitlin on Pinterest


and here is my version:

my dear friend, Molly painted those for me!!! Aren't they so cute! They're hanging in our bedroom.

2.


And here is my version:

I love this- before I made it, I had all my headbands stuffed in a plastic container.  This works much better.

3.


And my version, that I've previously shared:

4.


And my version:

5.


And my version:



I have a lonnnnnng list of more that I want to complete soon! 

Have you been pinning as crazily as I have???

Join me here!

4 comments:

  1. I love that idea for a headband holder, and those cheesecake cookie dough bars look delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO CUTE! I haven't seen that planter with the address on it, I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW good for you, you've been busy! I just pin and wish I did it!! haha. Actually, that's not totally true, I have been cooking and baking a lot more. I can't see those recipes without needing them immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them:) I have a long list of things to do,but I'm waiting for the kids to go back to school so I can do more:)

    ReplyDelete